Monday, February 4, 2013

Pentacorn

Dear Doll-face,

I guess I got busy this weekend and didn't have time to write.. or at least that is the excuse I am going with.

Today I had my first day as a glorified babysitter.  It was frustrating and nice all at the same time.  Funnily enough I ended up hearing and half watching a couple episodes of the Gilmore Girls.  The show reminded me that the actor that played Dean, Rori's first love.. also plays Sam in Supernatural.  Now I remember why I didn't like same.. it was because I was always more into Jess and Rori than Dean and Rori... maybe it's because when I was a teenager I ended up with the Jess instead of the Dean too.

I'm not as tired as I need to be to be asleep and up at 5am tomorrow.  Tomorrow is my longer day, but I don't really mind it.

Operation L and Bella is... happening.  Today he growled less, and she mostly listened to my commands.  I think next week we will start putting him in his kennel and taking him downstairs into her territory since he's starting to get used to her coming into his.

So... perhaps you have noticed that the title of this entry is "Pentacorn"

That's because Bo Burnham came to our local state university this past weekend, and I went.  It was AMAZING.  HILARIOUS... I have no photos or video because that was banned.  He made fun of our Union Board's logo... and at the part of "Oh Bo" where the guys are supposed to call back... all of the jackasses yelled louder than the ladies.

As this point he told the leathernecks that they didn't disappoint... and then asked our university to please change the logo.. because it looked like a rejected Sunny D logo... (earlier he said it looked like a mash up of every 90's nickelodeon cartoon logo ever made) Mere seconds after he said that the light guys changed the color of the logo spotlight being projected on the wall from white to yellow... Bo actually forgot where he was in the song because he was laughing so hard.  It was a good show, heard some of the classic stuff, heard some stuff I hadn't heard.. but mostly you're just jealous right now because I went and you didn't.

Anyway, I'm going to head off to bed.. <3 you!

No comments:

Post a Comment