Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pre-Interview

Dear Doll-face,

I have an interview at a local department store.  I am so nervous. It is currently 2:46 and the interview is at 3:30. I am all dressed and ready to go. My purse is packed. My coat and scarf are ready.  All I need to do is wait.. for just a little bit more.

I hope I land this job.  It's not exactly what I was looking for, but a job is a job and that is what I want. What made me apply for it was the opportunity to learn new things.  It is something different than I have done before, so at least there is that. Everyone keeps telling me to be calm and just relax, but of course I am over thinking every angle possible.

I have never went to an interview and not been offered a job, this is including in January when I went to an interview and turned the job down after getting to keep full time hours at my last job.  So I am pretty hopeful, I just don't want to come off desperate.  This is a step in the right direction.  I know I can land this, I just know I can.

But still I have twenty minutes before I can walk out the door and drive.... I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment