Thursday, March 7, 2013

Let's talk about the cats

So that derpy grey cat got himself some kidney stones.  So he has to stay inside, and we have to feed them once daily and not free feed them.

So the other morning the knocked over the end table the food was in to get at it.  No big deal, we moved the food.

They knocked it over again today, but they got no food.  Also Killer hurt his tale.  The skin ripped open and pinched off part of it, exposing the muscle beneath it.  The injury was about the size of my thumb.

He is now spending the night at the vet's getting sutures, because it will get infected if they don't stitch it up.

You need to come back and have a chat with the grey cat.

Also I feel awful because he did this in the wee hours of the morning, and he laid on me while I read for an hour, and bled on my shirt, but I didn't notice until later when I pet him and I accidentally hit the injury. I feel like a bad mom.

Sorry for the lack of blogging, things have gotten out of control lately.  I have an individual who has left the house permanently.  She is dying of heart failure.  Also Michael's birthday happened.  Also I've been working weird hours off my normal, so I've not been keeping up rest wise.

I miss you terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment