Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Picking up the slack.

Dear Dollie,

The last time I posted was the last time I had a day off. Hahaha... yeah.. and I work one more day before I get my next one on Thursday. I keep working more days in a row than I am supposed to.. and I keep wanting to say something about it, but I need the money too much. (Killer is an expensive cat)

Speaking of which, he should be home tomorrow. He got his stitches out today, but we were waiting on him to pee for a urine analysis to make sure the UTI cleared up.

I got my plane ticket! I fly out of Moline International on June 6th at 8 in the morning, and we should get back home on June 9th or 10th. I'm super excited, I can't wait for a nice mini vacation.

I got to rent the Hobbit and Les Mis, it made me happy, even though I barely had a chance top  watch them between working so much... Since Sunday night my life has literally been, work, come home, sleep, work, come home, sleep, work. When I got off from my morning shift I only spent one hour actually awake before I went back in this afternoon. I can tell I've been working more than usual because even L cat has taken to sleeping near me because he misses me pestering him. I am just exhausted. In fact, I even feel an exhaustion migraine coming on, and I've already drugged myself for it.

Anyway, you should encourage your mom to respond to your brother's emails.. because it is important.

Miss you, love you... I am so sorry I have been so tired and haven't written much this year... I know I promised to try and get better at this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment