Friday, September 21, 2012

Failure...

Dear Doll-face,

Are you even keeping up? I told you to make a youtube video or I would die.. and strangely enough I have been COMPLETELY sick since I said that.  I blame you.

Today is the first morning all week that I've woken up and prayed not to fall into a coma so I didn't actually have to get up. Sadly this virus has now moved into my chest so now I am coughing.  Wonderful.  But at least I am not blowing my nose every 20 minutes, and I am surviving off medication which is an odd bonus to my existence right now. Your brother's been feeling pretty icky too..

Oh child, I didn't know when I started working on alterations at work, to make things more easy for my manger and customers, that I would end up NEEDING to hem at least 6 pairs of pants a day to keep up.  If I was working off their books I would be making a small fortune.  I am for sure not making as much as a legitimate seamstress makes.

Correction: I'm not.. evidently for people who charge by the hour, the going rate is a minimum of 10$ with well practiced people boasting about 20$.

I need to get paid more.

Anyway, I love you, and I am sad you didn't value my life enough to create a youtube video for me.. but am glad the fates decide to just make me sick instead of straight up killing me.

Miss you darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment