Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sooo Supernatural.

Dear Doll-face,

So Supernatural came out yesterday/today for the Sims 3. My second favorite sims let's player has already started her let's play of the newest expansion pack.  This is what I will be sitting and watching on youtube for a while. Be warned her let's play usually don't really get going until the second episode because she goes through all the create-a-sim content. I've had a HORRIBLE case of the PEPS *pre-expansion pack syndrome* which is why I put my legacy on pause.  Yesterday was the first day I'd played in a long time and I only played because I was inspired by Andrew Arcade. *my favorite let's player* If you ever miss the sims too much I highly recommend watching his sims let's plays because he's so hilarious. I wish I had a better graphics card so I could get BOTH supernatural and seasons, but I'm just going to have to hold out for seasons in November.  I figure with seasons I'll get more bang for my buck by doubling game play by adding seasons, where as super natural I'm just getting the world of magic which would only add to SOME sims scenarios. *Note how I minimize how much I love magic in the sims so I don't try and get both despite knowing better*

So I COMPLETELY blew this weekend. I stayed in my pajamas ALL weekend.  I did NOTHING.  Sunday Michael and I watched the North American Regional's for League.  Monday we just sat around.  It felt good to do nothing.  I'm sad that it ends today when I go back to work.  I'm actually procrastinating hopping in the shower and getting ready for work.

So I am playing that first mega episode of Quxxns let's play in the background... which is all the create-a-sim stuff... I just flipped over to glance at what she was raving about and got insta-mad about how cute her sim looked in the new custom content.

I think I drown out my loneliness and lack of female friends with sims.  I'm probably going to start marathoning on it.. so if I were you I wouldn't be surprised if I started posting pictures of my master thief I created yesterday.

Last quick thing, Michael left his slippers at my mom's house a while ago, and she just sent this picture to me. The caption was "MINE!" but it looks more like "I miss you!" It makes me miss my puppy.  Miss you darling.  Don't forget it's completely legitimate to Skype us, even if you just wanna play a game and have us in the background to babble at.. and just because I'm not "online" doesn't mean I'm not sometimes just invisible.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment