Monday, September 17, 2012

Pumpkin!

Hey Doll-Face,


Doesn't it look clean!?
I've been BUSY. Ryan the great came to visit this weekend so we had to clean your mom's room.  I so hated you Saturday. In your too lazy and pathetic to laundry phase you dug out a lot of clothes and left them around the floor so I did 3 extra loads of laundry to clean up your mess.  Stupid teenagers. You're lucky I love you.

Seriously... so much mess. Our garbage can is overflowing because Michael and I got rid of so much stuff that was ours that was just sitting in there.

I'm starting to get less depressed and lonely feeling. I started trying to reconnect with an old roomie. I forgot how much she grounded me when I was stressed out. It's nice to talk about stupid crap again and spend time with people besides your league obsessed brother.

This is his "I miss you" face,
Ryan misses you too. He wants you to hurry up and work on feeling better so you can come back and he can teach you to drive the stick shift.  You remember his sweet porsche. Also Ryan is a better driver than your brother.

Wednesday night I am going out for pizza with a friend from work. It should be interesting.

Oh child, I feel awful that I don't blog as often as I used to when I started, but sometimes when I don't have anything interesting to report I feel bad. Maybe I should just start listing all the things I eat in a day on those days?  Maybe???

I have a seasonal cold. It sucks balls.  Soo many balls. I miss you.  I made the boys breakfast Sunday morning and missed making you lunch breakfast on Sunday mornings...

Make me a youtube video or I'll die.

*I may or may not be on lots of cold medication right now*

No comments:

Post a Comment