Monday, January 14, 2013

13 Hours

Dear Doll-face,

Thirteen hours is over half of a day.  That's how long I spent at work yesterday.  It was exhausting.

I gave two showers, deep cleaned 4 bathrooms, did buckets of paperwork and laundry... and I know I didn't hold up my end of the shift.  At about 11am (not even half way through my day) I came down with a mega-migraine, I'm just hoping it doesn't get held against me forever.  I guess at some level, it was obvious that I'm still sick because of all the coughing and nose blowing that happened, and I just hope this week I can make it up to them... also I hope I get a lot better fast because I need to be at work at 6am tomorrow.

Your brother went back to school today, so today is the first time I've been alone in the house for more than an hour, it's kind of nice.  I'd forgotten how quiet the house could be. After he gets home at about 2:30 I need to run up to the office and turn in some paperwork and then probably sit on hold for a while on the phone.  It'll suck, but I'm behind on turning in my earnings and I HAVE to do it today.

All of the animals are healthy and annoying.  Charlie and L have been keeping me company in bed since I've still had a headache today.  I hope all is well with you.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment