Tuesday, January 8, 2013

SUPER TIRED

Dear Doll-face,

I'm like, super tired.  I was up at 5am to get ready for work... it's almost 10pm and I'm still awake. I'm really looking forward to Thursday and Friday, which I have OFF of work.  I haven't had more than one day off in a long while.

I'm almost done with my "pre-service" time. I just have a couple more papers I need to get signed, which will happen tomorrow. Then by the beginning of next week I should be listed on the healthcare workers registry, and my pay will go up a bit.  Also at that point I can finally get signed off for passing meds at various homes that I end up working at.

I am hoping while I'm off I can get the house picked up and back in order. It's pretty messy right now, but I'm trying to let Michael enjoy the last week of his break before it gets crazy again.

I hope you're doing well, take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment