Friday, January 11, 2013

Days Off?

Dear Doll-face,

I was looking forward to these two days off soo much.  To bad I've spent one of them with a fever and this second one isn't looking like it's going to be much fun either.  To top it all off I've already turned down a total of 5 requests to pick up shifts tonight. I think I could PROBABLY work if I HAD to.  But I feel like if I make myself go in on a night off, especially since I'm not feeling well, it will only keep me sick longer.

I sent your brother to the store earlier to pick up some medicine to try and thin out the congestion in my chest, I can feel it sticking to my lungs when I breathe, it's so gross.

So.. basically it's the couch for me today.  I hope you're doing well.  Hopefully sometime soon I'll have something interesting to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment