Thursday, August 23, 2012

High Speed and Slow Times

Dear Peach,

Today I met my dad in Galesburg for lunch. It went alright.  We just don't know each other so it's going to take a long time before our relationship is any sort of normal.

I have an extra day off tomorrow because despite work speeding up sometimes, its still not full swing busy yet... Despite needing the hours I took the day willingly because I've been feeling really stressed out.

Tomorrow Michael gets his new cell phone and we officially shut down yours. We are so relived. No more cell phone bill for us... well, except for helping mom out with hers since it's getting a bigger, but adding him is still cheaper than us paying for the old bill your family has through Verizon. Three cheers for saving money!

Jon isn't moving in.  I'm not surprised.  He and his mom had an argument that ended in an ultimatum that translated into him NOT moving in with us. I think I knew from the beginning it wouldn't happen, but I was hopeful for the extra income for a while.

Ryan and Kayla are both playing League now.  It's kinda nice because that means we talk to them more. For PAX they are releasing a new Sona skin, Sona is my favorite champ so I am hoping I will have enough RP to buy it when it comes out in a week or so.

Anyway, I'm going to go help Michael with dinner, I hope you're doing alright. We miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment