Monday, August 20, 2012

Mood Swings

Dear Doll-face,

HolycrapI'msomoodylately.

Yesterday Michael and I had to drive up to my mom's to help move some furniture.. I feel awful because I was having the worst cramps and getting a horrible migraine.  I was basically in a horrible mood for the whole day.

It's so weird...
The apartment is basically cleared out.  Everything that's left is trash. A friend of the family came by and picked up the entertainment center and TV from the picture I posted below.  All of those little end tables were donated to good will.  Basically all that's left is garbage bags and cleaning supplies.  I know you were only there once, and just for a moment, but I'm sure you can't even recognize the place.

After we ran through the donation drive at goodwill we went inside.  While we walked around we noticed a few things up for sale that had clearly come out of grandma and grandpas.  I couldn't tell if I was happy, relieved, or sad when we saw them.  Maybe it was a bit of all three.

Mom bought a copy of the Hunger Games movie, and is letting Michael and I borrow it *in that way that Michael and I tend to never give things back and she knows it*  I watched it as soon as we got in last night and I am actually watching it in the background as I am writing to you right now.  Michael and I  thought it would be funny if we skyped you and we put a camera on a TV/Laptop playing the movie and just sat there and watched it with you.  I am still considering it. IMDB has a listing up for Catching Fire already. I don't wanna wait over a year for it to come out, but I'm not in charge of that so I guess I'll just have to... If I'm reading things right, and if rumors are true, it looks like The Mockingjay will come out in two parts. Boo.

I'm going to go ahead right now and tell you that you are simply now allowed to see the last Hunger Games movie without me. Sure it won't come out until 2015, but I don't care.  We officially have a date set for November 20, 2015 *What is rumored to be the release date of Mockingjay part 2* We'll buy ice cream and cry afterwards.

Rue just died. Makes me so sad every time.

Michael started back to school today. He didn't want to, but I'm proud of him.  We all make decisions that we don't want to make.  This is his.  I just hope someday we'll be in a place where I can let him follow his dream instead of taking one for the team.

Anyway, I'm going to finish watching his movie and then get dressed for work.  Take care of yourself, we really miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment