Friday, August 17, 2012

"New Schedule"

Dear Doll-Face,

I have been on a new work schedule for a week as of tomorrow.  So far, in the 5 day work week I have, I have only worked ONE day as the schedule has dictated.  I have left and come in early or a combination of both EVERDAY this week.  /facepalm.

Mostly this leaves me super tired.  I got home at about 3pm today and promptly fell asleep until just after 6.  Right now I am just killing time waiting for meat to defrost.. I really want food. I'm starving.  You see, we need to grocery shop but it's move in weekend at WIU which means everywhere always is insanely busy.  I don't want to deal with the people or traffic, and since I need to be up at 6:30 tomorrow morning I can't go late tonight.  I'll have to go late tomorrow night *to avoid all the annoying students*

My allergies had sort of let up but now they are out of control again. My eyes are swelling and my nose is trying to escape my face.  Also everything is cloudy and fuzzy, it's awful.

Yesterday was a day off for me, so my girlfriends and I used Google hangouts to video chat together.  Google hangout will let you video chat with up to 10 people at a time.  Which is awesome.  There are also apps that plug in so we can draw pictures and play games together.  We could make a youtube play list that automatically shares with everyone in live time... so we could all watch the same thing at the same time together.  It was pretty neat.  We drew some pictures, but I think it's best not to show them to you... (We really are horrible people.)

In my free time I have been watching Andrew Arcade's LP's of the sims.  If you get bored you might wanna check some of them out, especially his original sims lets play... because it's so hilarious.


(I felt like maybe this episode would make you smile.)

Anyway, I am going to go stare at chicken thawing and force your brother to cook me dinner while I whine about being tired.

We miss you, take care of yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment