Tuesday, April 16, 2013

(13) Baking/Cooking/Cleaning

Dear Doll-face,

Holy crap I have officially become one of the "cool kids" at work.  Today we had mandatory training and some of the girls invited me out to lunch before our class.  I don't mean to be super excited, but I am... It's so lame.  I think mostly I'm excited because maybe I can start calling some of these ladies friends... Maybe.

Michael and I have been doing some spring cleaning, because the house needed spring cleaning.. and so do the animals.  They also all need spring cleaning.  Mostly Charlie.  Charlie always needs cleaning. It has been very rainy, so your brother hasn't had a chance to mow the lawn yet, but it already needs it.

Last night there was a big storm, and we woke up to hail.  It scared some of the animals... which meant I've been up since probably 4am.  I'm a little frustrated about that.  I'm pretty tired.. but not all that tired, because I was awake enough to make donut holes for Michael for breakfast today.  Next time I'll make some glazed and some cinnamon sugar instead of all of them just cinnamon sugared. They were really warm and yummy.  Maybe we can make some together sometime soon.

I have also made rainbow cake in a jar this week, and last night I made no bake chocolate peanut butter cookies because we had guests over for dinner.

Okay, I already need to go get dressed to meet people out for lunch, so I'm going to have to cut the blog off here.  Miss you! Take care of yourself(and everyone else too).

No comments:

Post a Comment