Wednesday, April 24, 2013

(5) EVIL Cat

Dear Doll-face,

Killer is mad at us for moving things around.  On the first day of cleaning he proudly peed in a bag right in front of us.  Today just as I got the bed made he peed on the freshly cleaned sheets. I'd be paranoid about him being sick but he's actually peeing, not just a quick spray.. and he looks us in the eye when he does it, just to make sure we are watching.  I'm so sick of it.

I came home from work Sunday afternoon with a mega-migraine.  I spent most of Monday in pain.  I guess that's what happens when you work 11 days straight. I've got a 6 hour shift tonight (that makes 9 hours total today) and then I'm off Thursday. I'm picking up a couple of quick hours tonight, and then Friday morning I'll pick up an hour for a coworker/friend of mine. That just barely covers my silent goal to pick up at least 3 to 6 hours a week. It seems easy, but sometimes finding places to to squeeze those extra hours out can be tricky.

Sunday I'm going to wear a dress to work, to prove that I am a dress kind of person.  In doing so I'm getting out of giving a couple of showers just because I wouldn't be dressed for it.  My coworkers seem to think I'm not a dress person.  Whatever, that just means I'll be comfortable Sunday and they won't be.

We've got another boil order, and a water conservation order to go along with it.  Evidently the power went out at the treatment plant and they need us to conserve for 24 hours to catch back up.  This is super frustrating.
If I had to take a guess, I'd guess right now he can taste purple.

I wore my PJ's to work this morning, and it's tempting to just continue wearing them for tonight's shift. I suppose I can put on a pair of jeans and I different t-shirt though.

The entire time I've been writing to you, I've been watching L roll around on the floor where some catnip was spilled.  The entire time I've been listening to this song because it seems a little bit like stoner music, and is thus fitting. Also he doesn't seem to mind it, so I think that's a sign that he's really enjoying the sweet beats.

Wow, I'm doing a really great job of procrastinating right now.  I've managed to sit here and stare at nothing for a solid 5 minutes.  I can tell that the newness of my job has warn off because I really don't wanna go.  This feeling occurs often.  However I can tell I don't hate it yet because I still don't mind it once I actually get there. Also, time still moves at warp speed while I'm there.  Once it gets to the point where time crawls, that's where the problems begin. My clients were in pretty good moods this morning, so that makes the day a lot better.  A lot of joking and teasing happened.  It sucks a lot when your job is to help people who are having a shitty day. It tends to rub off on you and it's hard not to take the crap home with you.  But, at least I don't have another 6am shift until Wednesday next week.  That is such an awesome feeling.  I recently told a couple of the full-time staffers that live out of time if they ever don't feel like they wanna work a morning shift they should call me up and let me have it. I don't mind them, and they are pretty quick.  Also I'm pretty used to having to get up for them at this point.

Okay, I need to actually put some effort into cleaning up and going to work now. I've got major bed head because I just laid in bed and watched netflix all afternoon.  Take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment