Thursday, April 4, 2013

Busy Bee, spring is finally here! (25)

Dear Doll-face,

I got an hour of overtime the week of Easter at work, because that's how much I worked.  BAM.

Also, Yesterday was grandpa's birthday, so I went and visited his "grave."  It was tough.  We took mom to the Hibachi place that we visited with your mom and little sister, she enjoyed the show, it took her mind off of the sadness for a while.  It's almost been a year since grandma passed, I imagine the next month or so will be a tiring one for everyone.

Michael and I have been spending about an hour a day out in the yard trying to clean up the mess that was the super hot drought last summer.  We pulled out a majority of the dead weeds, and now we are trying to trim up all the things that over grew before they start being more alive.  He'll probably have to mow the lawn for the first time next week.  I noticed today some things were starting to grow. We also intend on getting some weed killer to attack a few key areas with since last summer we had some areas get out of control... (Because the only thing that grew last summer was weeds... the drought murdered everything else.)

I'm frustrated because I was in the mood to get some things done today, but your brother opened his mouth and killed my motivation.  Butthead.

Killer has the cone off now.  He's basically back to his normal self, if not more annoying because of his new found cone-less freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment