Saturday, April 27, 2013

Two Days

Dear Doll-face,

I'm trying to decide what to do with this blog when you're back.  It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to write you letters when you are living with us again... but I haven't decided.  Would you be interested in taking it over and writing letters to your mom?  It was an idea I'd tossed around in my head.  I dunno, things to think about.

Also I have no idea about any of your actual flight information, so if you see this before you leave or while you are on your trip you should forward me your flight information via e-mail or facebook so we can know if your flights are running on time or not.  I tried to get them from your mom but she has a bad habit of not checking her email over the weekends.  We were also trying to figure out what day you would leave over there since traveling there you skipped a day forward traveling here you would skip backwards in time (I think you might be related to the Doctor.). Even if it was a straight flight it would take about 12 hours and we know there is no way you got a straight flight. So far I've calculated that you would have to leave at least Sunday Evening.  You'll probably be leaving them in the morning, which would be late tonight/early am our time.

Basically what I am saying is that your big brother and I are on pins and needles nervous because we don't know when you are taking off and that makes us on edge even more because there could be a moment where you are abroad alone and need help and we wouldn't even know you were alone already.

Also Killer has another UTI.  Stupid cat.

Be safe.

We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment