Thursday, June 21, 2012

Broken Fans and Stiff Arms

 Hey Doll-face,

We haven't heard from you since the night you arrived, and we are pretending it doesn't bother us so if you could please use some of your Jedi mind powers and call us tonight, we'd feel better.

"Hey, I'm not nameless!"
I have had a mega migraine for the past couple of days, and although I am lucky and didn't have to be at work, that means the house isn't as clean as I want it to be.  Last night we rearranged the room were your bed and desk were located. (It's not your bedroom, you never slept there.. therefore it's not your bedroom....) By we I really mean I because your brother and I have been arguing over dumb things for the past couple of days and now my arms are completely stiff and sore from moving heavy furniture alone. Also we have been sleeping downstairs because a cat, who shall remain nameless, knocked over the fan for the last time and killed it's motor.

Also, last night I heard some sharp screaming outside and we couldn't tell where it was coming from. Then suddenly a baby bunny ran out from under the porch and Killer darts out after it.  He drug it back under, and  sat outside the stairs guarding it like a pro. I was of course terrified because, you know, BABY BUNNY! Charlie ran under and grabbed it and because I was screaming like a girl Michael drug Charlie and Killer inside and the baby bunny escaped quickly and relatively unharmed.  Both of them spent the rest of the night trying to trick us into letting them back outside.

"Why yes, yes I am a killer named Killer."
Shrews, moles, birds, fish.. I can handle seeing those dead on our porch.. but I like bunnies.  Killer had a nice bite mark on him, I told him he deserved it. He's still pretty proud of himself though.

Other than that, it's been pretty uneventful around here... if you don't count last night when my head hurt so bad I threw up and passed out. Your brother didn't notice me passed out on the bathroom floor, he said he thought I was being dramatic, which only added to my fury.

Tomorrow we have to finish up cleaning the house and we have to go grocery shopping before Ryan and Kayla get into town (one heck of a way to spend a first year anniversary huh?). I'll try and snap some pictures at the BBQ Saturday and of Heritage days this weekend.


I hope you're well, we really miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment