Friday, June 29, 2012

Why?

Dear Dollie,

Why do you like this picture?

Seriously, I was such a dumb looking baby.

Also, nothing important happened today. I woke up with another wonderful headache, and to my good fortune (sort of..?) I was called off work because there wasn't enough there that I was necessary.  That's fine. Fridays are supposed to be my reset days anyway.  I was totally good with it.

It's almost midnight and I am waiting for hard boiled eggs to cool so I can make your big brother deviled eggs.. because no one in this house is tired right now.  (We both slept until, like, 1:30 this afternoon).

Your brother's League of Legends launcher is working again, and this skin was released today for one of his favorite champions.  You can guess what he's been up to all day today I bet.  Because of the RP Derrick bought him in exchange for wearing a tux on his wedding day he had enough to buy it today.

Speaking of that wedding, you would not believe the amount of STUFF sitting at the house for me to scrapbook for them. I have over 100 pictures to book, not counting the STUFF to put in the book.  They'll be lucky if I have it done before their 6 months mark. Seriously... so much stuff.

Anyway, I know I don't normally piggy back letters, but I just wanted to pop in because I was BORED and had nothing better to do.. also because I found that picture that you forced me to take on my phone and was annoyed by it. Look, now it's on the internet, I can delete it from my phone's memory.

Love you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment