Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Roof

I think you were the first person we told after we brought him home. As much as he fears you, he'll be sad when all of your fun boxes disappear.
Remember when L was smaller than Killer? Before he was scared of you? 
It's hard to have time for myself when I know you could come bursting into our bedroom at any moment for any number of reasons.  It's usually to prance in, proclaim boredom, and then stare at us like we can magically fix that.  We usually can't.

[I remember what it was like to be 15, vaguely. I was always busy, and always bored.]

But right now you are downstairs on Skype with your mother for the second time today, and I'm realizing that there won't be too many days of your bursting left.

If you fall off the roof while you're vlogging tomorrow and break something, I'll snap your neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment