Monday, June 25, 2012

Sleep Deprived

Dear Doll-face,

I am so sleep deprived.  I don't know HOW you slept on that pull out couch/bed so much, it's killing me.  We still haven't replaced ye olde broken fan, so we are still sleeping downstairs.  This will have to change soon though because Mike will be home for good in about a week.  Boo.

The cook-out went well.  We had many people over, but it wasn't the same without you there to eat nothing but meat and drink all of the sweet tea.  I guess you might have ate some of the corn on the cob... My mom stopped by with Yoda for a bit, and he made friends with everyone who he could con into a tummy rub (read: everyone).  The boys mostly played and talked about Magic, the girls mostly avoided it.  It was pretty typical. 

This is deliciousness in frozen form.
I also made home made fudge pops that you would probably kill for. They are chocolate nutella frozen pops. They are DIVINE.  My only regret is that the popsicle containers I bought are so small. These have quickly become a house favorite that really just reminds us of how much we miss you.  You still haven't called us and it has offically been a week since you left.  Michael is busy pretending it doesn't bother him.  I really wish you would just call.

You also haven't posted anything on youtube, I am dissapoint.
I really wanna patch that hole in the wall.

In the mean time, we have been cleaning and rearranging the upstairs in preperation for Jon to move in, in August.  Here are some pictures of what I did to your desk.  Be jealous, very very jealous. I'll post more pictures of the upstairs when it is completely done (and there isn't laundry sitting on the bed).

Ali is in Cambodia, her status updates are all about how delicious and yellow bananas are over there.  Derrick and Amber will be over Wednesday night for one last hoorah before they leave for California.  Amber is so excited.  We recently discovered Google hangout allows for up to 10 people to video chat at a time.  She is making us promise we will have girls night via the internet within the next month.  I think I'll have to invent a drinking game.  I've been trying to reconnect with a couple of girls I know around town, in hopes I'll find a new friend out of it.  I suck at making girlfriends, they tend to not like video games as much as I do and usually have totally different life circiumstances which means we don't relate well. If I don't make new friends though, I'll drive your big brother crazy... He's already starting to drive me crazy.

OCD in color...
His League of Legends is still broken and he's probably pretty close to an anxiety attack. Maybe I can talk him into playing some Halo 3 with me.  Tomorrow is my only day off between now and Saturday (which isn't a big deal I guess) but then I work from that Sunday through Tuesday because we have July 4th off.  Well, my coworkers have it off, I will be playing perfect granddaughter for Grandpa Rowland's birthday.  I'm making his birthday dessert, cupcakes with strawberries and blueberries on them... I hope they turn out well.

Anyway, I'm going to wrap up this letter, I hope I SEE you soon, on Skype, in pixel, where you will tell us how miserable you are without us... **Note, you called before I finished writing this.. it made your brother completely happy... and it was super nice to see your face again.


Love you and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment