Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day -1

I wasn't going to post another blog until Sunday, but with recent events I thought it might make sense to type something out to you.

My love, you have to sleep at night. You can't be staying up all night once you leave, and you know they will be watching you carfully. Also, you need to sleep tonight, there is no sense on you being awake for your over night flight tomorrow night.

I'm sorry I promised not to bother you about your essay, then turned around and had to. It's due the 20th, and you're going to effectively lose 2 days in travel unless you work on it during your 7 hour lay over in Turkey.  I know you don't want to think about school right now, but you must get this finished. I meant what I said, show me a rough draft outline so I know you have a direction, and I won't bother you anymore. I know you want to leave all of this behind, but there is no sense in wasting the credits.  They will come in handy when you come to college in Washington and live with Michael and I again during breaks.  Sometimes it feels futile to remind you of all this trivial drama, but I remember it's all for the science! Documenting everything is part of the charm of the blog.

So much nothingness. It hurts.
It sounds like Jon will be moving into your mom's old room/Tea's old room/your old room. It will be strange having another body in the house, but I'm sure it will provide more sillyness to tell you all about. Michael and I could use the extra cash anyway, I know you understand.. (But I am thinking about all the money we'll save on Nutella with you not eating it by the spoon anymore.. and all the freeze-pops.. )

The silence of work is killing me.

Also people are dumb, they don't read signs. I hate it when people think signs do not apply to them. It drives me insane. *Of course I'm referring to someone who spent 3 minutes trying to put a single dollar into a machine that had a sign on it that said "Machine out of quarters, please see counter employee for quarters.*

Anyway, I guess for now this is the end of this one, I hope by the time I get home you are awake, and have worked on your essay so we can enjoy our last full day as a weird mini family. Sleep well Doll-face.

No comments:

Post a Comment