Wednesday, July 11, 2012

And then I got completely----

Distracted.

Hey Doll-face,

I fail. My allergies have taken over me so really it's all I can do to be a functioning person as of late. Therefore I have been playing the sims.

I created a sim named Rex Starr, and he is a world class adventurer. He has completed 4 relic collections and is half way through the other 4.  He has raided over 6 tombs in all three locations, and he has a daughter who's mother is "Chinese"

Here are some pictures of Starr Point... the mega mansion I spent 4 hours creating.

View from back porch balcony.

Dining Room

Entrance from dining room door.

Entrance from second story.

The outside of the house, and that's Rex riding away on a Kenspa.

Study.

Not pictured in these photos because I was falling asleep trying to finish this up and post this horrible blog:  The basement nectary below the garage where all his tinkering and potion making stations are.  The main living room with more complete artifact collections, the master suit/bedroom, my dream kitchen, the back yard with pool, hot tub, and mini zen garden, the daughters room, or the spare bedroom for more accidental children.  I also built a laundry room/gym.  There is also a small garden house thing outside but he doesn't know crap about gardening yet so I guess there will be more to come.

Anyway, this has been a horrible blog.. I basically said nothing important, I'm sorry I suck.

On the other hand if you like seeing my current sim family/what I am building leave me a comment and I'll keep doing it.  

The other day when you spent way to long playing Maple Story with your brother-- I haven't seen him that happy since you left.  You should do it more often.  I love ya darlin!



No comments:

Post a Comment