Monday, July 23, 2012

Only TWO Days

Dear Doll-face,

Holycrapimsotired. Today was day two out of my six day run. I'm already exhausted.  Also, managers are supposed to answer all the questions BEFORE they leave town for 10 days. Srsly.

Also, I killed this:
Death by Windex.

Actually, I killed two of them.  The second one I murdered today I hit with a fly swatter.  It kept buzzing around me after I hit it and I freaked the crap out, then it fell to the floor. That's when I noticed that I had decapitated it when I hit it. It's front half took one more joy fly after the split, but it's but was laying on the floor about a yard away.  So gross.  Still, I thought you should know about it.

Also, I hate wire hangers. You see, when you bring me a box of "Old wire hangers we've had shoved in the back of our closet for years" it's actually very similar to bringing a used french fry box to McDonald's.  The smile on your face makes it impossible for me to turn you away, however it's mostly just awkward because at both a Dry Cleaners and a McDonald's, the thing you are handing us is just garbage you couldn't bring yourself to throw away.  Don't get me wrong, it's great that you want to recycle, however if you wouldn't put your clothes on them, we aren't going to put clothes people pay us to clean on them.

Other than work, I've started a Legacy Challenge family on the sims.  It's pretty hardcore. I'm rounding close to adulthood for my second generation *the founder's children* and we've got a nice two bedroom house with most of the necessary items for a functional home.  I have a lot more simoleons in the bank, but I'm waiting for that second generation to get married before I start building a bigger house. I'm actually thinking about just sitting down with a sheet of graph paper and planning out my house floor plan that way ahead of time. This way I can just tear down what I have, and when I begin construction for the next generation I can just be building towards the floor plan. Rooms can be converted into different rooms as need be.  Sure, that might lead to some awkwardly big rooms and empty rooms for a while, but at least I wouldn't be wasting time/money on the build.

Anyway, I'm gonna start boiling some chicken so I can make BBQ sandwiches.  I'm probably also gonna boil some eggs while I'm at it.  

Love ya darling  :D We miss you x10000000000000000000000000000000000000.  Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment