Sunday, July 8, 2012

Uneventful-ish

Dear Doll-Face,

The past few days have been fairly uneventful. My allergies have my eyes bloodshot so bad that I've mostly looked like a stoner.  The heat has let up just a touch, and we finally got a fan so we can sleep in our bedroom at  night.

The very first night we were back in our own bed, L woke me up by nibbling on my hand. I sat up and Bella was sitting in our doorway watching L.  So much for getting away from her..

We had dinner at Fedor and Natasha's house tonight. We got the see the baby who was two weeks and one day old today!

I didn't have a camera or I would have taken a picture.  SO CUTE. He is adorable. Amazing.  Natasha looks tired, very tired.  Lovely but exhausted, just like a new mom normally looks.  We had a decent time, we spent three hours there. It was nice to get out of the house. Michael and Fedor did most of the talking but I was tired from being at work all day so it was nice to just sort of zoink out.

I have been watching a lot of this girl's videos lately. You might find some of them adorable. I also went on a 36 hour Sims 3 world adventures binge.  Seriously... 36 hours..  This is probably why I don't have much to talk about.

My cousin Kelly just got engaged to Jayr.  It happened at church camp evidently. I can't say that I didn't see that coming. I guess now I can go ahead and get knocked up, right?  You totally wan to be an aunt, right?  I have an idea, you should tell your brother that you want an niece of nephew. That will totally make it happen..

Maybe.

I have baby brain so much worse now that I got to see Dasha tonight. Soooo bad.   We have also been thinking about shaving Bella. She is sctraching, horribly, but we have yet to find a flea on her (we have been searching for them everyt ime we get a hand on her).  We also noticed she had scabs so Michael checked to see if it was flea dirt, but no it wasn't.  We got her some puppy itch cream and haven't used it yet.  We will once we decide if we should shave her down or not.  I'll keep you updated.

Anyway, my eyes are burning from the allergies, and I am super duper tired, so I'll bid you goodnight and write again soon. We miss you, take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment